The ouroboros is often interpreted as a symbol for eternal cyclic renewal or a cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
The skin-sloughing process of snakes symbolizes the transmigration of souls, a symbol of fertility in some religions.
Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung saw the ouroboros as an archetype and the basic mandala of alchemy.
Martin Rees used the ouroboros to illustrate the various scales of the universe, ranging from subatomic at the tail, up to supragalactic at the head. Rees stressed “the intimate links between the microworld and the cosmos, symbolized by the ouroboros, as tail and head meet to complete the circle”.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!